Beach Party codes needed ?
When planning a destination wedding, mostly in an area where you have an incredible beachfront,
it is big temptation to host one of your satellite events on a beach.
Beach Party Time!
But as wild as memorable it looks to be, planning abeach party also requests organization, and questions to be aware of before inviting your preferred people to join.
Here the questions-list my clients often ask.
When do we have to schedule a beach party : prior or after the wedding day ?
- Beach party one day prior the wedding : as a social event. Mind the sun is exhausting and can burn skins people. So make sure you have a day to chill between the beach party and the wedding day
- Beach party one day after the wedding : it’s a perfect farewell brunch style to close your wedding celebration with your guests. Make sure not to start stop to early to help the people to recover from the late-night party they enjoyed.
2. Is it mandatory to have beach party when planning a wedding on a beach area ?
3. What to serve during a beach-party ?
- cocktails and mocktails.
- fruits and veggies are a must have.
- fresh cheese, milky creams.
- grilled fish is best choice.