Most beautiful Provençal Markets that you will be able to discover in only 7 days.
most beautiful provençal markets Provence is composed by splendid and genuine villages where Provençal Markets hold the hand high to the identity of all traditions perpetuate by locals Most beautiful Provençal Markets.
From Monday to Sunday, be sure to be able to attend and spend some cents on those unique places. A mixture of smells, sun and bright colours that you will remember for ever.
Get benefits of my insider tips on those 20 most beautiful provençal markets that you can discover in 7 days.
- MONDAY: Cavaillon, Fontvieille (Allée des Pins) , Saint Etienne du Grès
- TUESDAY: Avignon (Avenue de la Trillade), Lacoste, Cucuron, Aix en Provence, Gordes (Centre ville)
- WEDNESDAY : Arles, Mouriès, Salon de Provence (Centre ville), Saint Rémy de Provence (Centre ville),
- THURSDAY : L’Isle sur la Sorgue, Vacqueyras, Cairane, Maussane les Alpilles (Place Henri Giraud)
- FRIDAY : Bonnieux (Centre ville), Lourmarin (Centre ville), Eygalières (Centre ville),
- SATURDAY : Apt (Centre ville), Avignon (Avenue de la Trillade), Arles (Centre ville)
- SUNDAY : L’Isle sur la Sorgue (Centre ville)
My favorites ones amongst this selection of 20?
- Saint Rémy de Provence: The weekly market in Saint Rémy de Provence on Wednesday morning throughout the old center. If you want to get there, it is highly recommended to devote the morning and plan for the afternoon or the next day to discover Saint Rémy de Provence and its many attractions.
- Eygalières as beautiful as Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. I would admit that Eygalières is as incredible as St Rémy. And that’s saying a lot!
- Gordes. Sublime village with a lovely market. When beaming by the morning sun, its sublime.
- Arles. super wide and perfectly located, you will be able to enjoy incredible monuments all around the market.
- Aix en Provence. Sublime regular markest on iconic Cours Mirabeau and all fruits, veggies, fish and meats are inside the city.
Any tour idea please, just ask and we will give you help you need, dream, wish!